Hey peoples,
can u believe its almost Christmas? neither can I. Only three more chocolates to open on my advent calendar. Christmas is by far my fav holiday, you get candy presents and I get to travel to Wisconsin every year to see my grandma and grandpa. One of the things i really hope i get is a kindle Paperwhite, because I am obsessed with reading. I love it so much and i need something to do on all the trips I take. Also you guys should check my friend +Greta McCabe and I's YouTube channel MaisieGreta. We post random stuff but we enjoy doing it so please subscribe and comment. If your reading this you are probably bored because I know that I need some help with my writing. If you have any tips, my twitter is: Mai_Mai_Tophat, any help is greatly appreciated. Also shout out to +Sophia Landau we were just talking in a Google hangout. anyways you guys are awesome and I hope you keep reading my blogs, let me know if you want me to blog about something because frankly I am running out of ideas ;P
Luv you!
No comments:
Post a Comment